Written by Cornelia
Updated over a week ago
One of the first things you should do after you've set up your Genbook account just as you want it, is get the Book Now button onto your website so that you can take online bookings!
Here's a quick look at how to integrate your booking page with your website. Please note that we work with all website builders including Wordpress, Wix, Squarespace and so much more: There are two ways to do this.
1. Click Settings on the top right of your profile (note you must be on a desktop computer to do this!)
2. Scroll down to the "Connecting" section and choose "BookNow button".
3. Select the button size and color scheme that best matches your site's look-and-feel.
4. Copy the HTML code below the button customizations, and paste it into the code/source view of your site. (Simply pasting the code onto your site as though it were text will NOT work.)
1. Click Settings on the top right of your profile (if you are in the Genbook mobile app, tap on the burger in the top right hand corner of your screen!)
2. Copy your unique link From Mobile App Burger Menu: click on Connecting, then click on Booking URL, then tap your booking URL to copy. On Desktop: Your link is at the top of the Settings Page under "Scheduling Webpage". Select the link to Copy
3. Link your existing Book/Schedule Now button on your Wordpress, Wix, Squarespace or any other website to your Genbook Scheduling Webpage
You can also ask your developer to do this by sharing your Scheduling Webpage link with them.
Need help or have questions? Click the chat bubble to connect with an expert.